Community Cultivation - A Field Guide

Corey Schmidt

Feb 1, 2024, 9:18:05 AMFeb 1
to arclight-community
Morning all,

Based on our conversation from the last community call, I wanted to pass along this resource for helping kick-start a community: Educopia's Community Cultivation - A Field Guide (https://educopia.org/community-cultivation-field-guide/). My supervisor suggested this as a resource we could look to for guidance on maintaining the momentum we have going and growing the community. Giving it a brief skim, I'd say we're most likely in the formation stage, but there seems a desire in the community to start entering the Validation stage.

Please let me/the group know if you have any comments or ideas inspired by this resource. I'm curious to see if this can help us figure out our next steps.

See you all in the next call!

Sincerely,

Corey