ArcLight community call: January 29, 2024 3-4 PM eastern/12-1 PM pacific

Dinah Handel

Jan 4, 2024, 1:23:50 PMJan 4
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Our next community call will take place January 29, 2024 from 3-4 PM eastern/12-1 PM pacific. Here is our agenda, please feel free to add items as you see fit. We'll plan to discuss our accomplishments during the community sprint and do a facilitated exercise to help chart a path forward for the ArcLight community. Please let me know if you have any questions!

all best,
Dinah

Dinah Handel (she/her)Digital Library Services Manager

Stanford Libraries | Digital Library Systems and Services

(650) 885-1222

* my working hours are 7am-3:30pm pacific

Dinah Handel

Jan 22, 2024, 9:56:21 AMJan 22
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com
Friendly reminder that our next community call will take place one week from today, January 29, 2024 from 3-4 PM eastern/12-1 PM pacific. Here is our agenda with Zoom information, please feel free to add items as you see fit. We'll plan to discuss our accomplishments during the community sprint and do a facilitated exercise to help chart a path forward for the ArcLight community. Please let me know if you have any questions!

all best,
Dinah