ArcLight Phase II - Sprint 6 demo now available

Mark A. Matienzo

Oct 2, 2019, 4:29:10 PM10/2/19

Colleagues,

The ArcLight Phase II team is pleased to announce that the demo video for our recent two-week sixth sprint is now available:

https://youtu.be/dhGeeoeh7pI

The demo includes a review of the following work:

  • Updated demo site with latest features
  • Aeon integration for request management
  • Initial updates of the collection contents tree
  • Better support for "non-collection" finding aids
  • Improvements to search results
  • Improvements to components show page
  • Addition of actions panel
  • Accessibility improvements throughout ArcLight and Blacklight
  • Improvements to compact view of search results
  • Widget improvements to better support smaller screen sizes

As always, please let us know if you have any feedback or questions about the work underway. We’ll have our final demo next week, as the work cycle ends at the end of next week.

All best,

Mark

Mark A. MATIENZO |  mati...@stanford.edu |  +1 (650) 683-5769

Assistant Director for Digital Strategy and Access

Digital Library Systems and Services, Stanford University Libraries

https://library.stanford.edu/people/matienzo

My pronouns are they/them