question about weird behavior

Shawn Kiewel

Oct 14, 2021, 11:04:56 AM10/14/21
to arclight-community
I'm experiencing weird behavior with one of my collections. When I click an expando in the inventory pane, the XHR request is sent and returns results. However, the page doesn't get updated. I've examined the results returned and see that the expected results are in the document. I see no javascript errors in the console. I'm hoping someone could give me tips on troubleshooting this issue.

Thanks so much,
Shawn

Mark A. Matienzo

Nov 1, 2021, 11:50:01 AM11/1/21
to Shawn Kiewel, arclight-community

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Would you be willing to send a copy of the finding aid that’s showing this behavior? I think this has been reported occasionally by other implementers, so I’d like to do some more investigation on that front.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark A. MATIENZO (they/them) |  mati...@stanford.edu |  +1 (650) 683-5769

Assistant Director for Digital Strategy and Access, Stanford Libraries

I work from the unceded ancestral lands of the Duwamish people in Seattle, WA

Schedule a meeting or appointment with me