Poll for next quarterly call

Dinah Handel

Feb 6, 2023, 5:52:39 PM2/6/23
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I’d like to propose another ArcLight community call. In reviewing the discussion notes from our last call, I've created a tentative list of topics to discuss, but welcome other contributions and ideas!

Here’s a poll to fill out: https://www.when2meet.com/?18622267-GEIIZ. I realize now that setting the parameters to accommodate an east coast workday (9-5) is not ideal, but please provide your availability and we can go from there.

Here’s some of the topics I have in mind:

  • Greg Wiedeman’s project/grant idea

  • ArcLight v1.0 release from the Stanford DLSS Access team

  • Subgroup to explore a community sprint/series of sprints

  • Planning for next call:

    • Plan multiple calls in advance or have a set day/time?

    • User research presentations/discussions

    • Accessibility research

  • Anything else you’d like to discuss/share/questions!

All best,

Dinah Handel

Dinah Handel, she/her

Digitization Services Manager