ArcLight Phase II - Sprint 2 demo now available

Mark A. Matienzo

Aug 28, 2019, 12:06:19 PM8/28/19

Hi folks,

The ArcLight Phase II team is happy to announce that the demo video for our second sprint is now available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi4NAbc-LHU

The demo video includes:

  • Review of revisions of ArcLight user interface designs
  • Achieving parity of indexing using Traject
  • Enable additional configuration options for repositories
  • Localization automation tooling
  • Update of the ArcLight demo site – https://arclight-demo.projectbacklight.org/

We’re also pleased to announce that we’re in the process of updating our demo site to continuously deploy the changes we’re making to ArcLight. This should make it easier for you to review and test the changes we’re making throughout the work cycle.

On behalf of the project team,

Mark

Mark A. MATIENZO |  mati...@stanford.edu |  +1 (650) 683-5769

Assistant Director for Digital Strategy and Access

Digital Library Systems and Services, Stanford University Libraries

https://library.stanford.edu/people/matienzo

My pronouns are they/them