Bentley Feedback on ArcLight Phase II

Max Eckard

Apr 7, 2020, 11:00:50 AM4/7/20
to List for the ArcLight 2019 work cycle contributors, arclight-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone (and I hope I hit the right lists),

I sincerely hope you all are doing well given the present circumstances.

In January, Dallas and I gave a Bentley Engagement and Enrichment (BEE) session on ArcLight Phase II, including an overview of the application and the development process, a demo of a Michigan ArcLight - TESTING instance set up by U-M Library, and an invitation to provide feedback.

Bentley feedback on what needs improvement--collected over a roughly six-week period from archivists, staff, students, and volunteers via a variety of mechanisms--is summarized in the following document and we conclude with thoughts on “what works well.”

We just wanted to share this with you all in case it's useful! We will be using it as a reference document to inform future decisions, especially as we move forward with a broader U-M-wide investigation of ArcLight in the coming months.

Thank you!
Max and Dallas

--
Max Eckard