Re: [arclight-community] Questions about running arclight in production..

Message has been deleted

Zachary Spalding

Jun 22, 2023, 12:37:29 PM6/22/23
to arclight-...@googlegroups.com

For me, I am running Solar as a separate instance and it has worked well for the 3 to 4 years I have been doing it that way.

I also do Nginx and I map Arclight to /search, the rest of the site is actual Drupal, but everything under /search is Arclight.

https://www.empireadc.org/

Zachary Spalding (he/him/his)
Systems Manager
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council
21 S. Elting Corners Rd.
Highland, NY 12528

Phone: (845) 883-9065 ext. 111
www.senylrc.org
On 6/22/23 12:31, Scott Kushner wrote:
Hello all:

 I have a few questions about running ArcLight on a production server.

1. Do I have to install a separate SOLR instance in production, or can i run solr_wrapper since it's an internal process? If so, how do i run it in production?

2. I will be rails on passenger with nginx, and perhaps a reverse proxy server. Is anyone currently running ArcLight this way?

Thank you,

Sincerely,