libQtWebKit.so.0.4 missing

fishforbreakfast

Jan 2, 2012, 9:09:32 AM1/2/12
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com
I upgraded qt from testing and found that kde no longer started so I tried several apps from a different window manager that do not require all kde components and found that libQtWebKit was no longer in /usr/lib.  Is this temporary or do I need to install or upgrade a different package for these libraries?

Thanks & Take Care,

Fred

JJ DaNiMoTh

Jan 2, 2012, 10:49:09 AM1/2/12
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com

You're right, webkit is now splitted from QT.

I'm recompiling all KDE (4.8.0 beta1), it will be ready tomorrow, so
meanwhile you could install qtwebkit from testing repository (i'm
uploading it now)

Thanks for the report

signature.asc

fishforbreakfast

Jan 2, 2012, 12:05:38 PM1/2/12
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you again.  I will wait and upgrade all of Kde.

Have a good day,

Fred