ArchPPC svn mirror to github

jjDaNiMoTh

Dec 18, 2011, 4:29:05 AM12/18/11
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have setup a mirror for our SVN repository (for backup purpose).
I will update when I remember (it isn't automatic), and I don't
promise that it will be consistent (maybe one day I woke up and will
redo the git backup enterely).

Anyway, 99% of the time will be usable and updated with regular commits, so...

...feel free to use it :)

https://github.com/kronat/ArchLinuxPPC-SVN

--
Stay open, be free.

Matt Gerassimoff

Feb 16, 2012, 12:02:24 PM2/16/12
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

This repository cannot be found.  Did you remove it  If so, why?

Thanks,
Matt

jjDaNiMoTh

Feb 16, 2012, 12:08:42 PM2/16/12
2012/2/16 Matt Gerassimoff <mge...@gmail.com>:

> Hey,
>
> This repository cannot be found.  Did you remove it  If so, why?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Hi, I'm moving all things on another location: more information will
be released soon :)

I expected to release all things today, but I've format my x86 boxes
with all my data for an hd problem (I have all backups, don't worry
:P) and so it is delayed a little.

cyberic

Feb 17, 2012, 4:05:42 AM2/17/12
to archlinu...@googlegroups.com
okay great, take your time ;-)

good luck with the 'new things', I'll be there to test...