Unable to generate PDF -- duplicate ID errror message

Geoffrey Skinner

Jun 17, 2022, 6:09:37 PMJun 17
to ArchivesSpace
Hi,

It looks like all of the resources that we imported from EAD are giving us an error message when we attempt to export a PDF. The message we're seeing is:
Property ID "d2e175" (found on "fo:block") previously used; ID values must be unique within a document! (See position 1102:79)

A contributor to a thread on AS mailing list suggested the issue was a nested note where that wasn't permitted (and a duplicated note). We did have a duplicated note and I deleted the extra copy, but there don't appear to be any improperly nested notes.

Does anyone have experience with this error?

Thanks!

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Skinner

Cataloging and Metadata Supervising Librarian

Sonoma County Library Headquarters

6135 State Farm Drive, Rohnert Park, CA  94928

Sonoma County Library