Help from National Archives on personal quest 'shows why funding is needed to protect history'

PeterK

Jun 7, 2021, 10:28:13 PM6/7/21
to RAINbyte, AIN, RECMGMT-UK

Rohan Goyne is following a trail reaching back into history - and documents from the National Archives are helping him on his way.

On his quest to find missing pieces of the story about his late grandfather's military service, he has found the soldier was entitled to two previously-unissued medals.

Now he's searching for evidence to find out whether Thomas Cecil Goyne should have received another medal, the African Star.

https://bit.ly/2S9nA2F
https://bit.ly/2S9nA2F+

--
Peterk