U of A Launches New Razorback Band Digital Archive

PeterK

Jun 9, 2021, 10:29:55 PM6/9/21
to RAINbyte, AIN

The U of A recently launched its new Razorback Band Digital Archive, which is a collection of almost 500 video files consisting of over 700 performances since 1963, catalogued in chronological order.

Its archival footage is housed in the Special Collections Department of the University Libraries and made available to the public through the David and Barbara Pryor Center for Arkansas Oral and Visual History.

https://bit.ly/3pFQK5O
https://bit.ly/3pFQK5O+

--
Peterk