Australia teeters on the edge of a great memorial abyss

PeterK

Jun 9, 2021, 10:28:12 PM6/9/21
to RAINbyte, AIN, RECMGMT-UK, IGGURU Listserv

What should be preserved in national memory? What ought to be allowed to perish and disappear from consciousness?

These questions should be preoccupying the Australian community and legislators right now as the National Archives of Australia appeals for crowdfunding, having been denied $67.7m in the recent federal budget to carry out urgent digitisation of at-risk collection material.

https://bit.ly/3ivg1ht
https://bit.ly/3ivg1ht+

--
Peterk