Diving into archives with Lea Iadarola Archivist and records manager takes pride in curating Lynn's historical timeline.

PeterK

Jun 9, 2021, 10:04:42 PM6/9/21
to RAINbyte, AIN
Lea Iadarola, archivist and records manager, devotes her time to capturing the university's activities on and offline, creating a full view of its history. From gathering, preserving and organizing materials, Iadarola maintains a meticulous collection of Lynn's rich history. Records include print materials, digital materials, website and social media archives, photographs, timelines, artifacts, VIP visitor histories, an institutional repository called Spiral, and more. The collection highlights the rich history of Lynn, the College of Boca Raton and Marymount College.

https://bit.ly/2Tji6SP
https://bit.ly/2Tji6SP+

--
Peterk