Stephen Hawking’s office and archive gifted to UK to settle tax bill

PeterK

Jul 6, 2021, 10:11:05 PM7/6/21
to RAINbyte, AIN, RECMGMT-UK

A vast treasure trove of papers and personal objects belonging to Stephen Hawking, from dizzying black hole theories to scripts for the Simpsons, have been acquired for the nation.

It was announced on Thursday that Hawking’s archive and the contents of his university office have been acquired through the Acceptance in Lieu scheme, which allows families to offset tax

https://bit.ly/3xA2D0h
https://bit.ly/3xA2D0h+

--
Peterk