October 1 call, 2-3 est

Roke, Elizabeth Russey

Sep 30, 2019, 10:21:27 AM9/30/19
to Archives and Linked Data Interest Group

Reminder that we are meeting tomorrow, October 1.  After some time for group updates, Dominic from NARA will be leading us all though the ins and outs of Wikidata.  Agenda and call information here:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tcoiEfRvqopk0Fs3pFPqckSfrsUh6fw3trWx7kw4Cb4/edit

___________________________

Elizabeth Russey Roke

Digital Archivist

Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, & Rare Book Library

404.727.2345 | eru...@emory.edu

id:image001.png@01D2AEF7.A1E7BDC0

"The Stuart A. Rose Manuscript, Archives, & Rare Book Library collects and connects stories of human experience, promotes access and learning, and offers opportunities for dialogue for all wise hearts who seek knowledge.”

Read the Rose Library blog: https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/marbl/

Like the Rose Library on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/emorymarbl

Follow the Rose Library on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmoryRoseMARBL

prohibited.

Tillman, Ruth Kitchin

Sep 30, 2019, 10:22:46 AM9/30/19
to archives-and...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there but may be up to 30 min late because I've been invited to a FOLIO meeting with an Ebsco Rep.

Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Cataloging Systems & Linked Data Strategist
Penn State University Libraries
Paterno Library 006 | 814-867-1038
rk...@psu.edu

she/her/hers