Wikidata Draft: Working Sessions 1/29 & 1/31

Tillman, Ruth Kitchin

Jan 21, 2020, 2:39:02 PM1/21/20
to Archives and Linked Data Interest Group
Hi all,

After today's discussion I'm scheduling three working sessions to push through finishing up the recommendation draft for items/collections using this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17_SIWjNz9gTC7Unu-A-9EFJZMnp4eQUDqSwNm9Kj80s/edit?usp=sharing

The times are, in Eastern:

1/29 - 1:00-4:30pm
1/31 - 9am-10:45am
1/31 - 1:00-4:30pm

Rather than send a calendar invite, I'm going to hold an open Zoom during that time and work on it myself, welcoming anyone to drop into the meeting and draft. Call information is below. At the end, we'll send something out to the whole group asking for comment/feedback.

My current goal for these is finishing up items/collections and then describing repositories. We may or may not get to people, which is much more complex in wikidata.

Thanks,
Ruth

Call Information

Meeting ID:   464-207-9376

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16468769923,4642079376#  or +16699006833,4642079376#

Or Telephone:
    Dial:
    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
    +1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 464 2079376

Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Cataloging Systems & Linked Data Strategist
Penn State University Libraries
Paterno Library 006 | 814-867-1038
rk...@psu.edu

she/her/hers

Gloria Gonzalez

Jan 21, 2020, 4:59:40 PM1/21/20
to archives-and...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Ruth! Looks like I can make it for the last 30 min next Wednesday and for a few hours on Friday. Looking forward to it!

Best,
Gloria