Getting together a group to formalize the wikidata recommendations

Tillman, Ruth Kitchin

Sep 4, 2019, 9:20:21 AM9/4/19
to Archives and Linked Data Interest Group
Hi all,

Per convos in the last July meeting and then yesterday's, I'm getting together a group to go through the spreadsheet with wikidata reccs and create a more formal recommendation + guidelines. Right now, Gloria and Dominic are both in the group, which is enough, but I'm making sure that folks who weren't in those meetings/didn't see the minutes are aware that they can join too.

If you're interested but don't have the time, our outcomes will still need review & conversation, both during and at the end of the process. We'll need to bring it to this group, to the wikidata community, and possibly to the LD4 Wikidata Affinity group (and others you may be able to think of!). So there will be lots of opportunities for you to review and engage with the process and I hope that you will!

Please let me know if you're interested in being part of the working group. Otherwise, stay tuned for updates at future meetings!

Ruth

Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Cataloging Systems & Linked Data Strategist
Penn State University Libraries
Paterno Library 006 | 814-867-1038
rk...@psu.edu