Wiki project

Jane Cross

Aug 14, 2020, 7:01:22 PM8/14/20
to Archives and Linked Data Interest Group
Hello everyone,
Please forgive the rookie, but I just learned that this group has been working on a Wiki project and perhaps has documentation and tools that could help us with our archive's nascent Wiki project. Where might I find this information, please, if it is available?
Thank you very much,
Jane Cross

Ruth Kitchin Tillman

Aug 14, 2020, 9:02:22 PM8/14/20
to archives-and...@googlegroups.com, firey...@gmail.com
Hi Jane,

If you're looking for WikiDATA-related information (vs. Wikipedia), we've put together a bunch of documentation here: https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Archives_Linked_Data_Interest_Group

I know there may also be people on this group who've done Wikipedia-related projects and might be willing to share their info too! If not, I might be able to put you in touch with a few folks in archives.

Ruth