RHSV Christmas and New Year hours

RHSV Collections

Jan 1, 2022, 10:26:14 PM1/1/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for your email, RHSV is closed from midday Christmas Eve and reopens on 10 January 2022.

I will be returning on the 17th January.  We will respond to reference enquiries after that date.

All the best for the season and the New Year.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/L7q8W9SG_hxzhHaspxZsXsy-2g9P1ZgzEIqyBodaPwjh2r2WdOtHER8w5MuRUbnseuZ-gNd85DITZM-w41Pc6sUv9OYUrSqUc8DFmnTCmLZn0HbWqq9khk3GdD1GHkFhpZPXExDF

Jillian Hiscock | Collections Manager & Volunteer Coordinator

Monday - Thursday

Royal Historical Society of Victoria

239 A'Beckett Street | Melbourne |  VIC 3000

+ 61 3 9326 9288

Follow us on https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/rKOktvfFg6RchJ3SlMYOMYu-Tf_VOqYdIpncm3f2CN5ymwMYxsinfIIVhwFtzuYl2-Ia8nlCQLq-HzVGv1M6jsw3lKUYLKbBGqZdkksHf-p_HPALKtwE_rDDQRtALnaZfTjbybON

The RHSV is open again after lockdown#6. Please note that our conditions of entry have been updated and that visitors must be doubly vaccinated, wear masks and sign in with the State Government QR code when visiting the RHSV for any and all reasons. If you do not meet the conditions of entry we are, of course, happy to assist you by email or telephone. Our bookshop is fully on-line and all our events and meetings will be available through Zoom until at least February 2022. Our response to COVID-19 can be found on our website (historyvictoria.org.au).