Using Archivematica with an NFS for Transfer Source on older Isilon (Dell/EMC Storage) NFS mount.

Marek Babala

Jul 18, 2022, 7:02:17 PM7/18/22
to archivematica
Hello,

We are having really hard time connecting latest version of archivematica to an existing Isilon (now EMC) NFS Ver4 that our university uses?

Has anybody have any experiences, hints or tricks to using an NFS as the Transfer Source,  We tried to trick our archivematica (currently RHEL7 server), but are having really hard time seeing the Mounted directories in archivematica (they show up just fine) if you browse the underlying file system.  Just not showing up in archivematica webinterface as either empty directories (non browsable at NFS mount point)  or are seeing crossed out files/folders.

Have anybody had any luck setting up a similar combination of technologies?

Thanks In advance,
Marek Babala