Archivematica 1.2 - Available transfer source locations - No available locations.

Christian Leclerc

Jan 16, 2015, 4:27:59 PM1/16/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Hello Guy's, first of all thanks to take the time to read my post !
I am a new user into archivematica and I am working at the Canadian Center of Architecture as a consultant.
I need to install archivematica here for doing tests, and unfortunatelly I am stock at the admin page of the dashboard that is giving me the message :

Available transfer source locations

No available locations.

Well .. I search a little bit over the groups and I created a new folder in /home/ that is called /home/import/drop

Into the Storage service , on space I've got :

Access Protocol
Pipeline Local Filesystem
Path
/home/import
Staging Path
/home/import
Usage
0 bytes / 0 bytes
Last Verified
None
Remote name
127.0.0.1
Remote user
import

And I have a transfer source as this one :

Transfer Source

No pipelines

/home

CCA Drop 189ab8d3... 639d5885-3ca3-4a66-a6f1-7b287d386d8a 0B / unlimited Enabled

The user in /home/import all world readble right :

drwxrwxrwx  3 import import 4.0K Jan 16 15:03 import

And I am still not avle to see something ..

Can you help me with that please because I am really stuck here.

Cheers,

2015-01-16 16_23_39-Archivematica Storage Service.png
2015-01-16 16_24_12-Archivematica Storage Service.png
no_locations_available.png

Christian Leclerc

Jan 16, 2015, 4:28:29 PM1/16/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
It's archivematica 1.3, sorry.

Sarah Romkey

Jan 20, 2015, 1:11:34 PM1/20/15
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

I see the problem in the transfer source location- it is not associated with a pipeline. If you edit that location, click on the pipeline so that it is highlighted blue, then click save.

Let us know if that works!

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS