Storage Service 0.19 released

Sara @ Artefactual

Mar 1, 2022, 12:44:10 PM3/1/22
to archivematica
Hello all,

We're pleased to announce the release of Storage Service 0.19 (release notes here). This is a small release but includes a useful new feature - user roles for Storage Service users, so that users can be granted permission to manage deletion requests without being able to change the Storage Service configuration. You can see the list of issues covered in this release here: https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/milestone/21

Installation and upgrading information remains unchanged. CentOS packages are available and Debian packages are coming soon.

As always, please let us know if you have any feedback or encounter any errors!

Regards,
Sara

Saai Murugan Purushothaman

Apr 4, 2022, 3:43:29 AM4/4/22
to archivematica
Dear Sara

We are trying to integrate Archivematica with our software. We have installed Archivematica successfully, by when we tried to create a transfer using an API, we are not successful.

Can you please help us with this issue.

1. For authorization, we used the API key and added Key values in the header.
2. In the Body part, we have given the below details,
a. Name
b. Type
c. Accession
d. Path []
A screenshot is attached for your reference.

Thanks
Saai Murugan
MicrosoftTeams-image.png
MicrosoftTeams-image (1).png