Dashboard re-install

Raphael Unterweger

Feb 3, 2021, 5:22:40 AM2/3/21
to archivematica
Hello Archivematica Community,

I'm trying to install the new Archivematica. Beside smaller Problems (like the pip/python Version Problem) everything works fine until I come to the Dashboard Welcome Page, where I have to create the admin user, 'cuz when doing so a login is required on the next page, which does not Work.

Is there a easy way, to re-run the Dashboard Web-Installer, without re-installing everything?

Thanks in Advance
greets
Raphael

Tatiana Canelhas

Jul 15, 2021, 12:17:40 PM7/15/21
to archivematica
Hi Raphael,

How did you solve the version error. Cause we tried changing the default python version, but getting into dashboard installation, we got the problem on gearman being incompatible with pip version.

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas