Re: [archivematica] stuck with 401 error for storage connection

Amaya Rodrigo

Aug 22, 2022, 6:33:09 AM8/22/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Kirill,

When you get this error:
"401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: http://"hostname:8000"/api/v2/pipeline/b2b1fb54-248c-4c9c-99a6-58ffce58bb35/"
What are you doing? Can you provide the command you run or screenshot?

You then mention it opens and saves an XML in the browser, so is that 401 error not from a browser?

Also, do you have a user+api key entry in /etc/default/archivematica* (ubuntu) or /etct/sysconfig/archivematica*(CentOS)

Thanks!

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 2:27 PM KIRILL BATYUK <kba...@whoi.edu> wrote:
Hello,

I have completed a fresh install on Ubuntu 18. Both the dashboard and storage services are running. I seem to have done the configuration as per instructions, however, I get the following error in the dashboard:
"401 Client Error: Unauthorized for url: http://"hostname:8000"/api/v2/pipeline/b2b1fb54-248c-4c9c-99a6-58ffce58bb35/"

"hostmane" is actually the host name, I've removed it for privacy purposes of the post.

If i open the url in browser it returns the XML as it should.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kirill.

Amaya M Rodrigo Sastre (she/her/bofh) - sysadmin@artefactual