AIC Search

Tatiana Canelhas

Jun 24, 2022, 2:13:33 PM6/24/22
to archivematica
Hi,

I was trying to work with AICs.
And i wanted to send the AIC identifier into metadata.csv as explained in the AM documentation, by filling the field ispartof.

If I search with no filter, i can see All AICs I´ve created.
But, if i use the filter, I just can see the package wich I filled AIC indentifier using the Am DC form (and not sending by metadata.csv).

Can anybody help me?

Thanks,
Tatiana Canelhas
no filter.png
with filter.png

Joe Carrano

Jul 6, 2022, 10:39:32 AM7/6/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, unfortunately this is a bug reported a couple years ago. If you add that metadata with the CSV it won't come up using that search filter. Not sure when it will be fixed: https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/1069

Best,
Joe

Tatiana Canelhas

Jul 6, 2022, 11:58:33 PM7/6/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Joe, do you know were was reported. Do you have the link?

Thanks Joe.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "archivematica" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/archivematica/CACSG7BRkaQSN73_hgzA05rC0C9GN%3Ddxhs_Jx%3DtyQaa2A0JcJLw%40mail.gmail.com.

Tatiana Canelhas

Jul 7, 2022, 12:05:43 AM7/7/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Joe Carrano

Jul 11, 2022, 2:07:14 PM7/11/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Tatiana Canelhas

Aug 10, 2022, 7:54:31 PM8/10/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

Just figure out how to use AIC and metadata.csv
It turns out, if you fill dc.type with "Archival Information Package" and dcterm.isPartOf with the AIC number, the search works.

Yeyyy
:)