Problem in facing API transfer service

Krishnapriya E

Mar 21, 2022, 11:12:40 PM3/21/22
to archivematica
Hi Everyone!

    Our team is facing a problem while using API transfer. Below are the following steps which I followed to start the transfer.

1. For Authorization, we used the API key and added Key values in the header.
2. In the Body part, we have given the below details,
a. Name
b. Type
c. Accession
d. Path []

3. we didn't get the desired response and also it hasn't started the API transfer.

We want to know where Our team went wrong and also, are we followed the correct Path[] format.

Thanks for your help!
API Transfer.jpg

Krishnapriya E

Mar 27, 2022, 11:05:22 PM3/27/22
to archivematica
Hi Team,
Kindly check and do the needful

Krishnapriya E

Mar 29, 2022, 10:44:46 AM3/29/22
to archivematica
Hi Sarah, Could you please look over this query.

Saai Murugan Purushothaman

Apr 4, 2022, 1:23:34 AM4/4/22
to archivematica
Dear All

Can someone plesae help us with this issue? We have been trying to get some help for a long time now.

Thanks
Saai Murugan

Joseph Anderson

Apr 4, 2022, 10:08:49 AM4/4/22
to archivematica
You might wanna try taking a look at the AMClient: https://github.com/artefactual-labs/amclient

It makes working with the api a bit easier.

Jared Whiklo

Apr 4, 2022, 10:33:15 AM4/4/22
to archivematica
Based on this comment (https://github.com/artefactual-labs/amclient/pull/11#issuecomment-552222037) in a PR for the AMClient. It appears that there is a new endpoint which just hasn't been documented yet. You can see how the AMClient uses it here.

https://github.com/artefactual-labs/amclient/blob/66cf354788678831ae9905fc0d6c6df7aa0427a2/amclient/amclient.py#L651-L671