Installation

Saai Murugan Purushothaman

Aug 13, 2021, 6:03:06 AM8/13/21
to archivematica
Greetings

Please assist me with my Archivematica installation issue. We completed the setup and the Archivematica Storage Service was made available to create new users and to setup pipeline and storage, but now I'm not sure how to develop the client page that was demonstrated in the sandbox.

Thanks
Saai Murugan

Sarah Romkey

Aug 16, 2021, 11:13:51 AM8/16/21
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hello Saai,

Welcome to the Archivematica forum and thanks for posting. You shouldn't need to do anything to develop or install the Dashboard if you've followed standard installation instructions. Usually the Storage Service is on port 8000 of the IP for the dashboard so as an example:

192.0.2.0 -> Dashboard
192.0.2.0:8000 -> Storage Service.

Does this help at all?

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Archivematica Program Manager
@archivematica / @accesstomemory

Saai Murugan Purushothaman

Aug 18, 2021, 2:47:29 AM8/18/21
to archivematica
Thanks for your help, will try the same.