Searching for an AIC is still an issue Archivematica 1.15.1

Susan Borda

Jul 25, 2024, 1:05:18 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi All-
We recently created our first AICs, thanks Chris Banuelos for the tip, and I noticed that I couldn't search for them. I checked the issues GitHub and found a similar issue from 2020 where they used the metadata.csv file to add the AIC identifier. We used the UI to add our AIC identifiers and we are still unable to search for them.

I added screenshots to the other issue from 2020:

-susan

--
Susan Borda
Digital Preservation Projects Manager