All packages still in currentlyProcessing in AM 1.11.2

arth...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 6:25:59 AM2/9/21
to archivematica

Hi,
in two installations of Archivematica 1.11.2 I see that the packages of the correctly terminated processes always remain in the CurrentlyProcessing directory. I don't understand why and don't see any log messages regarding the problem.

In fact in the database (Transfers table) I see that all currentLocations are set to "'%sharedPath%currentlyProcessing/...".

What could it depend on?
Is there a way to proceed with the move while also correcting the data in the database?

Thanks in advance, bye

Arthy

Ross Spencer

Feb 9, 2021, 12:06:54 PM2/9/21
to archivematica
Hi Arthy,

I think it's this issue maybe? https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/1113

Regarding the correctness of the database, then I suspect there is a case to be made there. I'll link this comment to the GitHub issue. Providing the transfer and AIP METS look okay, then a case might be made all is okay. A lot of the data in the database is transitory and so we don't have to worry about it too much. That being said, linking this comment in the issue means a proper analysis can be done when we get to it.

Hope that helps initially. Let us know either way.

Best,
Ross

arth...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2021, 1:33:33 PM2/9/21
to archivematica
Yes Ross, thanks, it's the same behavior.
Ehm... Please, support the DB too, it is essential for the current management and reporting!

Ross Spencer

Feb 10, 2021, 3:13:06 PM2/10/21
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Noted! And you're not wrong :) Keep your eyes on that ticket. If you're on Github you can hit subscribe and you should see updates on it as and when.

Thanks so much Arthy!
Ross

Ross Spencer
Software Developer, Artefactual Systems Inc.

Sean Kalynuk

Feb 16, 2021, 10:29:42 AM2/16/21
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Arthy,

Although I have not yet encountered this exact problem, there is a reported issue here:

https://github.com/archivematica/Issues/issues/1113

--

Sean

From: archiv...@googlegroups.com <archiv...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of arth...@gmail.com <arth...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 15, 2021 at 9:27 PM
To: archivematica <archiv...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [archivematica] All packages still in currentlyProcessing in AM 1.11.2

Caution: This message was sent from outside the University of Manitoba.