Error re-ingesting package v1.6

Carolina Melo

Oct 5, 2017, 2:04:00 PM10/5/17
to archivematica
Hi all,

I'm having problems with the reingest the AIPs.
I have this error:

Error re-ingesting package: Error in approve reingest API. Pipeline Acervo de Pernambuco (43bbcd06-6f67-4138-86f9-c6ac31c59abb) returned an unexpected status code: 405

I saw there was a bug related to reingest, but it was on archivematica 1.5. I'm using archivematica 1.6.
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Carolina Melo

jsimpson

Oct 11, 2017, 1:23:58 PM10/11/17
to archivematica
Can you take a look at the storage service in the pipelines tab and make sure the configuration for your pipeline is correct.

You need to make sure the remote hostname is correct (it should be the ip address or hostname of the Dashboard), and you need a remote username and api key.  Those two values come from the Dashboard.  You need to have a user created in the Dashboard that has an api key generated, and use those values in the pipeline configuration page in the storage service.  This lets the storage service talk to the Dashboard.