瀏覽次數:32 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

BrzI Channel

未讀,
2019年5月14日 下午6:37:292019/5/14
收件者:archivematica
Hi folks,

Here is my scenario :
VM1 : dashboard . Unchecked default configuration during VM1 initial setup....
VM2 : storage service (shown)

How do I configure the three fields in the red border ?

-Remote name : Is it remote to dashboard or remote to storage server ?
-API username and password : is it a dashboard account or a storage service account ?

Thanks

Ross Spencer

未讀,
2019年5月15日 上午9:25:352019/5/15
收件者:archivematica
Hi Brzl,

I owe you a response to your other forum message, I'll get that out to you later today.

This is an easy one - Pipeline == Archivematica dashboard, and so the API user and key are those configured for the pipeline you want to connect to the storage service.

Cheers,
Ross
回覆所有人
回覆作者