How to have per-Pipeline Elasticsearch indexes?

arth...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2021, 12:30:17 PM12/14/21
to archivematica
Hi all,
I'm setting up an Archivematica 1.13 environment with some scale-up.
I have a Storage Service to which several Pipelines (MCPServers/Dashboards) connect.
Elasticsearch is on a separate VM and is used as a shared service.
From a first test I found that all the Dashboards see the same Elasticsearch index and therefore the archives (AIP) of all the Pipelines appear in the Archival Storage menu and not just (and only) those of the Pipeline corresponding to the Dashboard to which you are logged in.
I really have to avoid this and make sure that each Dashboard only sees the AIPs derived from its corresponding Pipeline.
It's possible? does anyone have experience on this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

at