How to restart a failed DIP Upload to AtoM from Archivematica?

arth...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2022, 9:10:10 AM10/24/22
to archivematica
Hello everyone,
unfortunately we performed a series of ingests from Archivematica 1.13.2 and the corresponding Uploads To Atom 2.6 were not completed because the atom-worker service was in an error state.
At this moment the DIPs that should have been uploaded in AtoM are located in the "SWORD deposit directory" of Atom (/tmp) (besides being present in the Archivematica DIP Store).
I wonder if there is a way to reload the DIPs in Atom once the "atom-worker" service is restarted without having to reingest all those packages.
I know that from the AtoM console it is possible to use the symfony import: dip-objects command, but from what I understand it works only in the presence of a specially prepared CSV file and does not manage the native Archivematica DIPs (i.e. creating the slugs corresponding to the objects in cascade with respect to the root slag declared in the Ingest).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

AT

PS I just posted this same request also in the group dedicated to AtoM and, if useful, I will align the answers.