Next Archivematica User Forum – December 2, 2021 @ 12pm EST / 9am PST

gou...@wrlc.org

Nov 23, 2021, 4:19:07 PM11/23/21
to archivematica

Hello everyone,

The next bi-monthly Archivematica User Forum will be held next Thursday, December 2 at 12pm Eastern / 9am Pacific. We'll be discussing using external systems with Archivematica, among other things. In particular we are looking for volunteers to demo and/or discuss their external systems integrations; the demo/discussion can be from a DP workflow or technical perspective or both.

For call-in info and next week’s agenda please see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bnYfjwvLxwQ7Vu2ZL2ZXYqeRHEikAz023Wa_cqH9CmE/edit?usp=sharing

As a reminder, the Archivematica Users Forum is an ongoing series of bi-monthly calls for active Archivematica users or stakeholders. These calls are entirely driven and run by the user community. The goal is to create a space for discussion that will enable practitioners to connect with one another and identify common denominators, issues, and roadblocks that affect users across different organizations.

For more information about the Archivematica User Forum, please see:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xowR7G9u_5HmJFLcnQRp5rWiPfocmjQ7o-2T6QVkAu4

Thanks,
Don Gourley, December Convener

gou...@wrlc.org

Dec 1, 2021, 9:45:31 AM12/1/21
to archivematica
This is a reminder that the bi-monthly Archivematica User Forum is tomorrow (Thursday 2 Dec) at 12pm / 9am Pacific.

The only topic we have so far is discussion of Archivematica integrations with other systems. I was hoping that a few of us would briefly describe an integration, the use case, how it works and maybe some screen shots or quick demo. Then we can see what discussion that generates. If you would be willing to share an integration, please add it to the discussion topic in the agenda:

If there is another topic you would like to discuss you can add that to the agenda also.

Thanks,
Don Gourley, December Convener

gou...@wrlc.org

Dec 2, 2021, 12:00:50 PM12/2/21