Local Filesystem space has not implemented update_package_status

sergio...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2022, 11:26:48 AM11/15/22
to archivematica
I had a problem with the storage and the AIP and DIP storage is failed (Archivematica version is  1.10). After solving the storage problem, I have found the AIP and DIP in the " Storage Service" with status " upload pending". If I click on " Upload pending", I get the error " Local Filesystem space has not implemented update_package_status" ? What is the action to enable this service ? I would not restart the  document transfer from the beginning.
Regards,
Sergio