How moving the componentes to separate virtual machine

Murilo Souza dos Santos

May 2, 2022, 11:21:08 AM5/2/22
to archivematica
Hello everybody,
Does anyone out there have a manual with the procedures to install each Archivematica component on separate virtual machines?

Thanks,
Murilo.

Murilo Souza dos Santos

May 2, 2022, 2:40:30 PM5/2/22
to archivematica
I would like to try installing Database, Dashboard, MCP Server and MCP Client on separate virtual machines.

Guedj Romain

May 4, 2022, 9:21:06 AM5/4/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Murilo,

We are currently testing ansible to create automatically on demand one Archivematica instance on one VM. Artefactual has published documentation based on Ansible to create one VM (one single node
artefactual-labs/ansible-archivematica-src: An ansible role for deploying Archivematica from from its source code repositories (github.com) )

Based on this experience, we plan to use Ansible to create multiple VM dedicated to different services like you previously mentioned.

I am wondering if Artefactual could publish different playbooks to configure multiple nodes ?

Cheers,

Romain

Meilleures salutations

Romain Guedj, e-Archiviste

Romain...@fr.ch, T +41 26 305 13 74

Bibliothèque cantonale et universitaire BCU

Kantons- und Universitätsbibliothek KUB

Secteur technologies du web et infrastructure informatique

Abteilung Webtechnologien und Informatik-Infrastruktur

Rue de la Carrière 22, Case postale, 1701 Fribourg

T +41 26 305 13 33, www.fr.ch/bcuf

Direction de la formation et des affaires culturelles DFAC
Direktion für Bildung und kulturelle Angelegenheiten BKAD

ETAT DE FRIBOURG

STAAT FREIBURG

P Be green ! Keep it on the screen…

May 18, 2022, 9:07:18 AM5/18/22