Errors after upgrade to v1.13.0

pe...@maxcommunications.co.uk

Aug 4, 2021, 12:01:21 PM8/4/21
to archivematica

Hi Everybody!

Just a quick question regarding the processing configuration .xml's in Archivematica 1.13.0.

After installing a clean instance on Archivematica 1.13.0 on a freshly installed Ubuntu 18.04, I have come across an error in the "Administration > Processing configuration" menu stating that there are no processing configurations available and when trying to add a new configuration it brings up an error stating: Unable to load processing configuration page.

I have also come across this while upgrading from v1.12.0 to v1.13.0.
On a system that I have upgraded, the existing processing configs are still listed however they cannot be edited and I am unable to add any configurations. To add to this, the configuration files are located exactly where Archivematica is looking for them and they are all owned by the archivematica user and the archivematica group so I'm a little stumped as to why the application cannot find them.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I can work around this bug?
Do let me know if there are any log files you would like to see from one of my instances.

Any help would be greatly appreciated =]

Regards,
Pete.