How to configure NFS

Felipe Castro

Jan 24, 2023, 6:49:06 PM1/24/23
to archivematica
Hello everybody,

I would like to know where do I mount nfs , if it is by the storage service or does it need to be by the operating system?
At the moment my aip storage is configured like this:

SPACE
Access Protocol
NFS
Path
/nfs
Last Verified
None
Remote name
filesx.xxxxxx.br
Remote path
archivematica-t-aip
Version
nfs4
Manually mounted
False

Location
Purpose
AIP Storage
Description
Nfs do AIP
Full Path
/nfs/nfs_aip
Relative Path
nfs_aip
Usage
128.1 KB / 0 bytes
Enabled
Enabled
Yes
Replicator locations
There are none.

But it doesn't work. When I choose to store aip, the file was local on the server at /nfs/nfs_aip . The archivematica does not mount the directory, so it writes local on server.
Before if I do the manual mount in the OS, obviously it works, because it writes in a folder that is already mounted.
 Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone have an example of an environment that is working and can share the settings?