Client Error 401 when trying to access pipeline API URL

Modou

Mar 2, 2018, 10:49:42 AM3/2/18
to archivematica
Hello.

I am new in archivematica. And It looks like a very powerfull tool !

I succed to install all components (version 1.6.1) in an Ubuntu server and they almost work find. However, I actualy encounter a problem for connecting the dashboard with the dedicated pipeline on the storage service.

First of all, from the dashbord top menu on Administration --> General, I get this error "This pipeline is not registered with the storage service or has been disabled in the storage service. Please contact an administrator.".
And then, when I check dashbord's logs, the connection fail with an 401 error (access unauthorized). The format of the requested API URL is http://<host storage service>:8000/api/v2/pipeline/<pipeline UUID>/.
And effectivily, when I query manualy that URL on my web browser, i arrive on an authentification prompt. I validate successfully the authentification form by using the login+password of storage service administration user.

For information, the pipeline is correctly created an enabled on the storage service component.

I am completly bloqued and I have checked all pages of available documentation but I have not noticed any mention of login+password couple to configure when a pipeline is created. I also have not found any part on administration's sections pages which permit to configure a login + password couple for pipelines (excep for: uuid, remote name, API username,  API key) .

Did i miss some part during the configuration of my installations ?

thank you for you help !
Message has been deleted