Archivematica Helm Chart/Kubernetes

Vinícius Rocha

Jul 8, 2022, 3:22:08 PM7/8/22
to archivematica
Hello Everyone,

Want to share with you guys a project that I've been working on lately. I work on an electoral court here in Brazil and my team got asked to deploy Archivematica on a k8s cluster. Frankly not an easy job. But decided to go thru installation steps (not docker ones) and created a Dockerfile. The next step was to create a k8s helm chart and, surprisingly, it worked! :D Now this chart is being exported to other courts here at Brazil and it is working perfectly... Feel free to use and please report any errors!

Chart Helm repository: https://gitlab.com/rdc-arq/archivematica-helm (Here you will find instructions on how to deploy the chart)
Archivematica docker image: https://gitlab.com/rdc-arq/archivematica
Archivematica Storage docker image: https://gitlab.com/rdc-arq/archivematica-storage

If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me!