no puedo logearme en archivematica ip:80

Germán Morales Gajardo

Jun 27, 2024, 6:23:03 PM (8 days ago) Jun 27
to archivematica
Good afternoon, I'm trying to log in to archivematica with the user I created, but it won't let me log in, it won't recognize my password.

firefox_5SuEs5yE3c.png

Do you know which database table stores this information? I checked the auth_user table but it doesn't show me the user I created from the installation page. but the ones you create from the administration module or if it is possible to restart the installation process through the IP:80 page Yes, I can enter ip:8000 and log in with super administrator credentials.

regards