Download and Reset are not options in Processing Configuration

Susan Borda

Aug 16, 2022, 3:10:34 PM8/16/22
to archivematica
Hi-
I'm running Archivematica via VirtualBox and Vagrant on Windows 10. I'd like to download my new "Processing Configuration" but I don't seem to have a Download or even Reset option, see attachment. The Archivematica user is also an administrator.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
susan
ProcessConfig.png

Sarah Romkey

Aug 16, 2022, 3:39:53 PM8/16/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susan,

What version of Archivematica are you running? The download and reset options are relatively new additions, your version may predate those features.

Cheers,

Sarah

Sarah Romkey, MAS,MLIS
Archivematica Program Manager
@archivematica / @accesstomemory

susan borda

Aug 16, 2022, 4:08:00 PM8/16/22
to archiv...@googlegroups.com
Hmm I’ll check that tomorrow, should I run “update box” to pull the latest version?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 16, 2022, at 3:40 PM, Sarah Romkey <sro...@artefactual.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "archivematica" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/archivematica/CAAr2QtvQLcwQMkEovigyjOXr7%3DzYf21Tw%2BXnUdae1bCYvm9c9g%40mail.gmail.com.

Susan Borda

Aug 17, 2022, 9:39:59 AM8/17/22
to archivematica