Elastic search index not updated

romain guedj

Sep 22, 2022, 7:20:47 AM9/22/22
to archivematica
Hi,

I have noticed that indice aipfiles is not updated after removing some records. See example of one packet below.

Here is a capture or two records from aipfile indice of ES :
esNotUpdated01.png

And below a csv extract from the database:
esNotUpdated02.png

Files from the package named with the prefix KEHREN_OBERSON_ARCHNUMFR_6932 have been removed  a long time ago  (Status is DELETED in the data base)  but when the current querry from elastic search shows the status as UPLOADED.

It seems that ES indice has been updated since packet removal.

Is it a bug you can reproduce ?

Thank for your help. Let me know if I need to create an issue in github.

Cheers,
Romain

romain guedj

Sep 26, 2022, 1:53:42 AM9/26/22
to archivematica
Hi All,

Sorry for my mistake,

I would say :
'It seems that Aipfile ES indice has NOT been updated since packet removal '

Cheers,
Romain

romain guedj

Oct 12, 2022, 8:59:55 AM10/12/22