Back up of Facebook Groups?

Rodel Casio

Sep 3, 2014, 5:11:59 PM9/3/14
to archive...@googlegroups.com
Found about your extension from this article: http://www.sitepoint.com/backup-social-media-profiles/

Are you able to back up Facebook Groups? Please reply as soon as the opportunity arises.

Thank You!

CEO, Emperience Legacy Imaging & Archival Solutions
www.rodelcasio.com
808.372.2291 | Beaverton, OR 97006
• Personal Photo Organizer
• Simplistic Graphic Designer
• Black & White Soul Portrait Photographer
• Professional Calligrapher

(E)xperience Connection Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram Google Plus about.me Etsy Soundcloud
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

Gary Christensen

Mar 27, 2016, 10:07:09 PM3/27/16
to ArchiveFacebook, eng...@emperience.org, garychris...@mail.com
Hello.  Did you find an answer?   I have the same problem....my post,  I have downloaded the Firefox - ArchiveFacebook :: Add-ons for Firefox http://ow.ly/ZYLkj  However the tab is not appearing and app does not work.  Can some please help???  garychris...@gmail.com

Carlton Northern

Mar 28, 2016, 11:32:15 AM3/28/16
to ArchiveFacebook, eng...@emperience.org, garychris...@mail.com
Hi everyone, sorry for not providing any responses to this list.  ArchiveFacebook has had many changes in caretakers over the years and for a while now I don't think it has had any caretaker.  We are looking into providing support for it once again but not quite sure about the timeframe yet.  I'll let the list know once we do.  I think archiving Facebook Groups would be the first new feature to be added.