Request: Mac FB user looking to archive FB **group**

Mark Anderson

Mar 23, 2014, 5:11:55 PM3/23/14
to archive...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I'm a moderator of a Facebook group. The group has been going for nearly 5 years and has hundreds of posts with many thousands of comments. To my great frustration, there seems to be no tool out there to make an archive of my group.

I'd run across ArchiveFacebook 1.4 and saw in the "about" page that it supposedly enables archiving of FB groups. However, when I installed the add-on to my Firefox (MacBook Pro running Mavericks), there was no such option available. Is it indeed possible to archive a FB group using ArchiveFacebook? And if so, how do I do that?

If not, might you consider adding that feature in a future release?

Thank you very much,

Mark Anderson

Mark Anderson
science & technology writer