kata idea submission

admi...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2019, 12:31:46 AM4/30/19
to ArchitecturalKatas

Hi!
I conduct a software architecture workshop and came up with this example for groups to use as the central theme of the learning experience.  A few weeks ago, I came across the kata site and lead one last week with a small group inside my company which went really well and I wanted to give back to the community by contributing my example app:

FURBER
=======
Furber is a place to share and borrow pets!
Perhaps you live in an apartment and can't have a pet of your own.
Or, maybe you are a pet parent but have to work long hours and want your pet to have more social time.
Or, is there a pet that you've always wanted to meet but never had the opportunity?
Furber lets you connect with other pet lovers in your area.

With an extensive pet catalog of photos and descriptions along with ratings and reviews, you can see what others are saying.
Our interactive calendar allows you to see pets availability and list your pet's schedule.
When you book your petting appointment, our easy and fast payment transactions ensure PCI compliance.
We also guarantee the highest data privacy measures are in place.
As your appointment approaches, you can select to be notified by sms, push notifications, or even email.

-amber
https://furber.dev

Theodore Neward

Dec 19, 2021, 11:21:12 PM12/19/21
to architect...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Amber; apologies that I never replied to this--I blame the pandemic somehow. ;-)

Wanted to let you know that I've added it to the repo (https://github.com/tedneward/ArchKatas), and made sure the description referenced both you and Ann, as well as your site. Thanks for contributing.