Groups in or near Germany

Patrick Gress

Apr 29, 2023, 6:49:31 PM4/29/23
to ArchitecturalKatas
Hi there,

I live in Germany and wonder if there are any groups practicing katas or people who are interested in doing so. On premise would be nice (I am from Nuremberg) but I think online is fine, too.

Kind regards

Patrick

Theodore Neward

Apr 30, 2023, 9:19:53 PM4/30/23
to architect...@googlegroups.com
I can't speak to Germany, but I am running an Architectural Katas workshop at Devoxx Athens next week, if you were at all interested in spending a few days in sunny Greece. :-)

Vojta Bartoš

May 1, 2023, 2:38:18 AM5/1/23
to architect...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

that is great! Unfortunately I can not come on such short notice :-( I hope there will be more opportunities in the future :-) Have a good workshop!