I would like to practice Architectural Katas

Angel Javier Valdez

Mar 30, 2023, 9:48:20 PM3/30/23
to ArchitecturalKatas
Hello.

My name is Angel. I'm from Mexico. My native languague is Spanish, but I will try to do my best.

I'm a Junior Software Architect and I would like to join to a group to participate in Online Architectura Katas.

Could you recommend some group?

Thanks in advance.

Angel

Martín Salías

Mar 31, 2023, 3:21:00 PM3/31/23
to architect...@googlegroups.com
Hey Angel.

I don't know of any online group but I can help you organize a Kata session with activities in Spanish. I did many of them around Latin America. I think I did some in Mexico some years ago.

You can reach me (in Spanish if you prefer) at mar...@salias.com.ar

Best regards,

Mary Owuor

Mar 31, 2023, 3:21:00 PM3/31/23
to architect...@googlegroups.com
Hello, hope you are doing well. Thanks for reaching out. The only group I have know and interacted with dealing with subject above you can try coding black Africans it's a us based group.

Thanks, and incase I have another recommendation I will surely let you know or rather share.

Yours sincerely,
Mary Owuor